[Pollinator] ~175 Bee Species Phenologies Published for Mid-Atlantic

Droege, Sam sdroege at usgs.gov
Fri May 18 16:33:02 PDT 2018

All

This just up...

Browse phenology slides of almost 200 species of Mid-Atlantic bees based on
over 250k of our recent collection records.

Thanks to Wayne Boo for putting this together.

https://www.slideshare.net/sdroege/phenology-of-common-bee-species-midatantic-states-usa

sam

To This May They know so much more now about
the heart we are told but the world still seems to come one at a time one
day one year one season and here it is spring once more with its birds
nesting in the holes in the walls its morning finding the first time its
light pretending not to move always beginning as it goes - W. S. Merwin

--
*Why Did you Mow My Flowers? *
*- Bee*