[Pollinator] Use of neonicotinoids by the largest online nursery in the US

Stoner, Kimberly Kimberly.Stoner at ct.gov
Tue Nov 6 12:28:48 PST 2018

I think the nursery is probably referring to phytosanitary requirements that restrict shipment of plants with certain insect pests, in  order to prevent the spread of the pests from one state to another. Each state has its own rules, and the original message does not mention the state the nursery is in, nor where the plants would be shipped.

Here is a website with the phytosanitary requirements for each state:
https://nationalplantboard.org/laws-and-regulations/

Kim Stoner

Today's Topics:

   1. Fw: Use of neonicotinoids by the largest online	nursery inthe
      U.S. (Barbara Passero)

Message: 1