[Pollinator] "Artificial pollination technology works in almonds"

Celeste Ets-Hokin celeste.etshokin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:32:03 PST 2019

Another terrifying techno-fix!  Here’s a thought: how about creating more understory in our orchards and inviting our thousands of species of native bees (many of which are prodigious orchard fruit pollinators) back into the agricultural landscape instead of trying to create a parking lot full of monocultures pollinated by robots?

This is definitively taking us in the wrong direction!

Sent from my iPad