[Pollinator] Life Changing Interactive Beta App

Andrew Zappia zappia.andrew at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 10:54:00 PST 2019

Lawn 2 Wild FlowersA New Interactive App for You and the Family
Making the World a Better Place One App at a TimeSign Up Now to be the First to Launch the New Beta AppDo you want to make a difference in the World? Are you having trouble finding a way to do it? Look no further and Sign Up for our Newsletter for more Info on the most interactive app on the market!

Where Do I Sign Up? Citizen Scientist Pollinator Awareness

|  |  |

|  |
Citizen Scientist Pollinator Awareness

Hey Everyone,
The University of Central Florida's Biology Department is in the process of developing an app that will give information on how to develop wildflower plots/useful information on pollinators, gamified apps for citizen scientists, and allow these citizen scientists to collect data in the field that will be used to create a World with a brighter tomorrow. If this is something you may be interested in, please sign up for our newsletter and visit our Facebook/Instagram, landing page, and/or our website for updates and more information!
Website: WildFlower Power

|  |
WildFlower Power

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wildflowerpower1/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WildFlowerpower1/

Best Regards, WildFlower Power Marketing Team