[Pollinator] Happy New Year! MS4B: Healthy Youth. Healthy Planet

Barbara Passero bpassero at meadowmaking.org
Thu Jan 3 20:07:34 PST 2019

http://www.meadowmaking.org – New Year’s card

Hi friends,
Thank you for your support in 2018! MS4B had a terrific year: 17 High school and college students (Waltham and Cambridge) earned summer pay while learning how to be environmental stewards and entrepreneurs. Students and adult volunteers installed native-plant gardens in Boston, Cambridge, Newton, Somerville and Waltham resulting in 2,500 sq. ft. of new, pollinator-friendly habitats. Our younger students thrived in Meadow Camp and Jr. Meadow Club at the Park School in Brookline. And, we held the first of three educational workshops for the public on how to save pollinators and mitigate climate change in our backyards.

We hope your 2019 is full of promise and positive action for youth and our planet! We look forward to working with you. Have a great holiday break.

Sincerely, Barbara and Jean

Barbara Passero, Director
Jean Devine, Co-Creator/Program Leader
MEADOWSCAPING for Biodiversity