[Pollinator] Exciting News at P2 - CEO Dolcini Tapped for New Role in Governor Gavin Newsom’s California Administration – Adams and Rourke Go Forward for Pollinators across North America and Beyond

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Wed Mar 27 15:39:59 PDT 2019

Dear Friends of Pollinator Partnership:

Please see the press release we are issuing today about the exciting news
at Pollinator Partnership.   Here is the link:

*https://pollinator.org/assets/globals/Pollinator-Partnership-Transition-April-2019.pdf
<https://pollinator.org/assets/globals/Pollinator-Partnership-Transition-April-2019.pdf>
 *

As I say in the press release, we are proud of Val Dolcini's appointment to
work on Governor Gavin Newsom's team and know that he will serve the State
of California well.  I will reprise my role as President and CEO, and Kelly
Rourke, MS,  has been elevated to Director of Operations and Programs.

Kelly and I, and the entire multi-state and Canadian team at P2, are very
much looking forward to working with you all on the over 30 programs that
the Partnership and its many partners are engaged in together.

Feel free to contact me (LDA at pollinator.org) or Kelly (KR at pollinator.org)
if you have any questions.

As a reminder, Pollinator Week is coming right up (June 17 to 23, 2019) -
check our website at  https://pollinator.org/pollinator-week to pre-order
this year's beautiful poster.

Laurie

Laurie Davies Adams