[Pollinator] Seeking article contributors on pollinators

Kirsten Traynor ktraynor at umd.edu
Tue May 7 01:38:31 PDT 2019

 Hi all,

I'm the former editor of Bee World, published by the International Bee
Research Association and American Bee Journal. I am working on a project
aimed at the general public on pollinators. I am seeking contributors
interested in communicating stories about pollinators, everything from how
to improve a garden for pollinator habitat, to interesting pollinator
profiles or intriguing scientists working on pollinators. Articles can be
short form (300-500 words) or long form (1,200-3,500 words), preferably
with accompanying photographs. Pays typical trade magazine rates upon
publication. If you have an article idea or know someone who might enjoy
writing for a lay audience on pollinators, please send me a pitch or email
at editor at 2millionblossoms.com.

Thank you,
Kirsten

--
*Kirsten S. Traynor, PhD*
*Fellow of the College of Life Sciences*