[Pollinator] Fw: Midwest bee identification workshop - March 2020

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Fri Nov 1 18:00:19 PDT 2019

The full and final flyer for the bee identification workshop at Saint Louis University in 2020 is attached.  Once again, I am NOT connected to this course and am passing it on to help colleagues and graduate student at Saint Louis University.  If those attending this course need to see me on other matters I could make time when the workshop is not in session.  For example, some may want to learn how to make and use Calberla's fluid to stain and mount pollen.

Peter Bernhardt, Prof,. of Biology (retired)

Saint Louis University, Saint Louis MO