[Pollinator] Seeking Bombus wax cells or other nesting material

Jacqueline Staab staabjp at appstate.edu
Sun Oct 20 16:29:19 PDT 2019

I am looking for *Bombus* wax cells or other nesting material for the
continuation training of my dog K9 Darwin. He is, as of September, a
certified Conservation Detection Dog successfully trained to locate *Bombus*
nests. Due to wild animals stealing our hides, we need some new material to
practice with through the winter.The less human scent the better. Even a
small piece of wax cells would be extremely helpful. You can also follow
Darwin the Bee Dog on Facebook and Instagram: @DarwintheBeeDog.  If you
have any questions or want to know more about K9 Darwin feel free to
contact me!

Jacqueline Staab
Graduate Student
Appalachian State University