[Pollinator] Have you watched this?

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:09:34 PDT 2019

Very nice footage but maybe they should have explained that this bee doesn't mind the "punch" since it also carries pollen on the ventral side of it abdomen.  It should not lose as much time or energy scraping or raking anthers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsUNxvXofgo

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.B6DTsqm8LRxbbMXtoW2CeQ&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsUNxvXofgo>
This Bee Gets Punched by Flowers For Your Ice Cream | Deep Look<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsUNxvXofgo>
Alfalfa leafcutting bees are way better at pollinating alfalfa flowers than honeybees. They don’t mind getting thwacked in the face by the spring-loaded blooms. And that's good, because hungry cows depend on their hard work to make milk. Join our community on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/deeplook Please take our annual PBSDS Survey, for a ...
www.youtube.com