[Pollinator] Fw: Bee course flyer

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:55:58 PDT 2019

On behalf of the Billiken Bee Lab at Saint Louis University I am pleased to announce a course in the identification of midwestern bee species in early January 2020.  Please read the attached and, if you have further questions, contact Dr. G. Camilo (see attached).  Who knows, if you are very, very good Dr. M. Arduser might let you see male and female, pinned specimens of Andrena uvulariae.  I am not participating in this program but, as we are all in the same new building, I will be available for consultation on floral-pollination matters upon request.  This could include information on how to make Calberla's fluid and stain and view fresh pollen (specimens available from the Missouri Botanical Gardens).

Peter Bernhardt, Prof. of Biology (1985-2019)
Dept. of Biology
Saint Louis University, Saint Louis MO