[Pollinator] Fwd: new film on scalable pollinator protection in Low and Middle Income Countries

David Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Thu Apr 16 08:21:43 PDT 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	new film on scalable pollinator protection in Low and Middle
Income Countries
Date: 	Thu, 16 Apr 2020 15:10:12 +0000
From: 	Christmann, Stefanie (ICARDA) <S.Christmann at CGIAR.ORG>
To: 	ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA

Hi all,

I look for actors ready to engage for synchronization to more languages
(based on the English script). We produced the film in English and
Arabic. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

In any case, I would be grateful for broad circulation – and I hope,
you’ll find it interesting.

ENG: https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.11766/10996

Best regards

Stefanie Christmann

ICARDA
<http://www.icarda.org/#utm_source=e-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ICARDA-email>

/This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely
upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you./