[Pollinator] Happy Earth Week from the Xerces Society!

Jenni Denekas jenni.denekas at xerces.org
Mon Apr 20 14:15:24 PDT 2020

The 50th Earth Week will be different than planned, but there are still
ways we can all connect and support conservation.

We hope that you'll join us in one or more of the following ways this week:
*Learning*, *Connecting*, *Exploring*, *Committing*, and *Giving*. We offer
a number of options that are suitable to a variety of life circumstances
and interests on our Earth Week page: xerces.org/earth-week. We'll be
adding to this page throughout Earth Week!

Whatever you are able to contribute at this time will make a difference for
the "little things that run the world." Thank you for being part of this
important work, and a part of our community.

--

*Jenni Denekas*

Web and Communications Coordinator

jenni.denekas at xerces.org

(503) 232-6639 x105

*pronouns: she/her/hers*

Why I Use The Pronouns
<https://www.bottomline.org/content/support-gender-inclusive-pronouns>

Protecting the Life That Sustains Us

Connect with us @xercessociety on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/xercessociety/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/xercessociety>, and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/xercessociety/?hl=en>.

Visit www.xerces.org to read our blog <http://www.xerces.org/blog/>, sign
up for our e-newsletter
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001HTk7N6nZumLPinBr8VACbNdTXCe732bGu6KpqC13JAKPti_HBe5xyr7t0p4mDfKe2dOsd-TB1qvv772s6GQfVa_SbKKfwBiwl4blH4KvCjq4dpmA2M9UNZ2axlQwu_1Gvjrl2Rb53WUZwsddwCzyorgxedLAaMy3>,
and find out how you can protect invertebrates.

Watch us on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiPLPJuySOgn6CbjkOxqLQ>.

Support our work: Donate <https://xerces.org/donate/>!

628 NE Broadway, Suite 200,   Portland, OR 97232,   USA