[Pollinator] Social Media Use in the Pollinator Community

Droege, Sam sdroege at usgs.gov
Mon Aug 10 05:01:14 PDT 2020

All

Passing this note along for Anabella Tourkaman...respond directly to her please...sam

Social media is often an after thought of pollinator conservation efforts. I'd like to survey the pollinator research, conservation, and education community to see both how effective they feel their outreach might be, how effectiveness is tied to patterns of social media use, and then reverse engineer those patterns with suggestions for the pollinator community regarding effective communication.

I'm specifically interested in those who use social media a lot and those who use it little or never.

The survey is brief and will take little time to complete: https://forms.gle/cR7LCRzbZmQqCHDd9

Thanks!

Anabella Tourkaman
Graduate Student, Texas Tech University