[Pollinator] FRIDAY: Orchard Bee Association Annual Meeting (Dec 11, 9am - 1pm PST)

Melathopoulos, Andony andony.melathopoulos at oregonstate.edu
Mon Dec 7 14:49:21 PST 2020

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7ce337b03e250c4346ff84d51/images/58cbc97a-b9eb-4729-bc81-cecce0cd321c.png]

[https://mcusercontent.com/7ce337b03e250c4346ff84d51/images/7ecf7b99-5e41-43b8-822e-76c2a731ed11.png]

JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY!

All active members are encouraged to attend.
Join us on Friday, December 11th from 9AM to 1PM PST.

This year, our annual meeting will be held online and at no additional cost to active OBA members. You can renew your annual membership or join OBA<https://orchardbee.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ce337b03e250c4346ff84d51&id=a30d287228&e=0b746bdb05> on our website. You can also register<https://orchardbee.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ce337b03e250c4346ff84d51&id=29082ee738&e=0b746bdb05> for the annual meeting and renew your annual membership via Eventbrite.

All active members should have already received an email from us with a link to a free registration page in order to gain access to the Zoom Conference link. If you registered via Eventbrite, you can access the Zoom registration page via the online event page.

If you need the link to access the meeting, send an email to secretary at orchardbee.org<mailto:secretary at orchardbee.org> or treasurer at secretary.org<mailto:treasurer at secretary.org>.

Speaker Highlight

We have a great line-up of scientific presentations this year! Just a few of our speakers and their topics include:

Kathryn LeCroy, University of Virginia - Decline of six native mason bee species following the arrival of an exotic mason bee

Lindsie McCabe, USDA-ARS Logan Bee Lab - Synergistic interactions between blue orchard bees and honey bees

Rachel Vannette, University of California Davis - Community assembly of the larval and provision microbiome of the blue orchard bee

Best,
Andony

[cid:image001.png at 01D6CCA8.256DC050]
Andony Melathopoulos, Assistant Professor Pollinator Health Extension
Department of Horticulture | Oregon State University
4017 Agricultural and Life Science Building | Corvallis, OR 97331-7304
cell: (541) 452-3038 | Andony.Melathopoulos at oregonstate.eu<mailto:Andony.Melathopoulos at oregonstate.eu>
website<https://oregonbeeproject.com/> | twitter<https://twitter.com/oregonbeeproj> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregonbeeproject/> | instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregonbeeproject/> | podcast<http://pollinationpodcast.oregonstate.edu/>