[Pollinator] EndNote database available for pollination literature

David Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Tue Dec 15 14:59:40 PST 2020

I screen a variety of journals for pollination-related papers, and have
an EndNote database where I keep references on that topic. It now
includes 15,000 citations from about 500 journals, and I'm happy to
share copies. It can be exported in a variety of formats other than
EndNote, so chances are you can import/view it with most popular
bibliographic database programs. Each entry has multiple keywords I have
assigned, and almost all have abstracts.

I have a similar database for references on phenology with 3,000 entries
that I can also share.

Somewhat related - I have an Access database with entries from the
literature about fly visitation/pollination, which I am still
collating.  It now has >12,300 entries, with data on the flies and the
plants on which the flies have been reported (family, genus, species,
country of study, etc.).

Contact me if you want copies of any of these resources.

David Inouye

--
Dr. David W. Inouye
Professor Emeritus