[Pollinator] Wyoming Bee College Conference

Catherine Jean Wissner cwissner at uwyo.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:19:05 PST 2020

The University of Wyoming Laramie County Extension Office is proud to host the Wyoming Bee College, a three day beekeeping and gardening for bee's conference, held in Cheyenne, Wyoming, March 20, 21 & 22, 2020.

The conference starts on Friday with a choice of five workshops; Honey comb production, Apitherapy or 3 different approaches to advancing your beekeeping skills.

Day 2, Saturday, Our morning starts out with speaker Phil Craft from Bee Culture Magazine and Annette Meredith from the Bee Informed Partnership. The conference then splits into  six tracts that addresses everything from, "I think I want to become a beekeeper-beginning class", to beekeeping 102, advanced beekeeping and the important gardening for bees a class on what to do with bees wax, both with some hands on activities.

Saturday afternoon at 4:30 ends with a cash bar, snacks and vendor reception.

Day 3, Sunday, picks up where Saturday leaves off and fills in the beekeeping gaps plus our morning speaker Dr. Jamie Ellis, then splits into six tracks all dealing with better bee care, bee history and taking the next step into commercial beekeeping.

For a lot more information, a schedule and how to register go to www.wyomingbeecollege.org<http://www.wyomingbeecollege.org>

Thank You,

Catherine Wissner
Horticulturist B Sc
Master Gardener Program Coordinator
Wyoming Bee College Conference
University of Wyoming Extension Laramie County
1400 East College dr.
Pathfinder Building 406D
Cheyenne, WY.  82007
cwissner at uwyo.edu
307-633-4480
http://www.wyomingbeecollege.org

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing,
wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating;
there is really no such thing as bad weather,
only different kinds of good weather. John Ruskin
University of Wyoming is an EOE