[Pollinator] Favorite articles/readings - pollination biology

Jennifer Geib geibjc at appstate.edu
Mon Jan 6 19:15:17 PST 2020

Hello all,

Hi all,

I am very excited to be teaching an undergraduate senior-level seminar
course on Pollination Biology this spring. I have a lot of ideas about what
topics/readings I plan to include. However, I thought it would be fun to
poll people about their favorite pollination-themed journal articles and
other readings. i.e. If you were teaching such a class, what is the one (or
what are the few) reading/s you feel are absolutely the most
essential/interesting/poignant? It will be fun to see how everyone answers
this question! Please send these to me directly (geibjc at appstate.edu) so as
not to clog up everyone's inboxes. If anyone would like me to share the
compiled list, I would be happy to do so.

Thanks!
Jenni

Jennifer Geib
Associate Professor, Biology
Program Director, Biology Secondary Education
Appalachian State University
(828) 262-2174