[Pollinator] Pollination Post-doc

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Thu Jan 9 05:13:48 PST 2020

I am very pleased to be allowed to begin the circulation of the attached.  Please bring it to the attention of former students who have completed their PhD and are looking for a post-doc in pollination ecology/evolution emphasizing field studies.  Please consider printing and posting it.  I have worked with Dr. Zong-Xin Ren for years.  He was my post-doc in 2013.  You may know that I've spent 5 months at his sites in Yunnan over two years.   His lab in Kunming continues to expand in strength.  Note also ongoing contributions of scientists in Australia and Europe.  A post-doc at Kunming could be both an intellectual and cultural experience.

Peter Bernhardt, Prof. of Botany (retired)

Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO

Research Assoc. The Missouri Botanical Garden, Saint Louis, MO

Adjunct Professor. Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia