[Pollinator] Bee Video

Kit Prendergast kitprendergast21 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:03:56 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,
I thought you might like a little video I did in collaboration with City of
Kalamunda - one of the few local councils that is doing something about
conserving native bees! Hopefully they start a trend for other councils in
WA (and abroad). I'm very envious  of all the pollinator initiatives that I
see in the UK and USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkrZVK8_m8k&feature=youtu.be&t=19&fbclid=IwAR2icsxn1iLqcrvlZ-51uS8XemVIAFl0Hi7SYHWBm8pK5jPuJ6W0fOvOmZg

Kind regards,
Kit

--
Kit Prendergast
Native bee scientist, conservation biologist and zoologist