[Pollinator] Bee City USA & Bee Campus USA -- Celebrating a year of success

Matthew Shepherd matthew.shepherd at xerces.org
Mon Jun 22 06:54:39 PDT 2020

Happy Pollinator Week, everyone! A lot of people are doing a lot of good
things this week, even if it’s not happening as we might have imagined it
would only a few months or weeks ago. There is so much uncertainty and
turmoil currently, and our thoughts and support go out to you if you are
dealing with sickness or racial injustice, inequality or personal hardship.

During pollinator week, here the Xerces Society, we’ll be publishing a
number of blogs, participating in a number of online events (including a
Facebook Live on Wednesday), and sharing various resources via social
media. Our first blog celebrates the amazing work done by the individuals,
community organizations, local agencies, and colleges that make up the
affiliates of Bee City USA and Bee Campus USA <http://www.beecityusa.org/>.
Affiliates are creating habitat, reducing pesticide use, and hosting events
and activities in their hometowns and colleges. Read more in:

*Celebrating a Year of Enacting Positive Change: Bee City USA & Bee Campus
USA*

Molly Martin, Bee City USA Coordinator

https://xerces.org/blog/celebrating-a-year-of-enacting-positive-change-bee-city-usa-bee-campus-usa

Thank you to each of you for what you do to support pollinators this week
and every week.

Matthew

----------

Matthew Shepherd

Director of Communications & Outreach

*he/him/his*

[image: Email-Outlook_Xerces-logo-CMYK]

Protecting the Life That Sustains Us

Connect with us @xercessociety on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/xercessociety/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/xercessociety>, and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/xercessociety/?hl=en>.

Visit xerces.org to read our blog <https://xerces.org/blog>, sign up for
our e-newsletter
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001HTk7N6nZumLPinBr8VACbNdTXCe732bGu6KpqC13JAKPti_HBe5xyr7t0p4mDfKe2dOsd-TB1qvv772s6GQfVa_SbKKfwBiwl4blH4KvCjq4dpmA2M9UNZ2axlQwu_1Gvjrl2Rb53WUZwsddwCzyorgxedLAaMy3>,
and find out how you can protect invertebrates.

Watch us on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiPLPJuySOgn6CbjkOxqLQ>.

Support our work: Donate <https://xerces.org/donate/>!

628 NE Broadway, Suite 200,   Portland, OR 97232,   USA

Office: (503) 232-6639 x110

Cell: (503) 807-1577

matthew.shepherd at xerces.org