[Pollinator] Bees of Pennsylvania: updated checklist & resources!

Shelby Kilpatrick sk_kilpatrick at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 16:50:34 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,
My colleagues and I just published a paper relevant to the listserv: "An updated checklist of the bees (Hymenoptera, Apoidea, Anthophila) of Pennsylvania, United States of America." The article is openly-accessible from the Journal of Hymenoptera Research: https://doi.org/10.3897/jhr.77.49622
Checklist-related content and resources are also available at the López-Uribe Lab website: https://lopezuribelab.com/checklist-bees-pennsylvania/
Please feel welcome to share with others and let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc. Thank you!
Sincerely, Shelby