[Pollinator] World Bee Day webinar

David Inouye dwinouye at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:00:42 PDT 2020

https://fao.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rSu0EEl8TB6izj9yH1viqg?_x_zm_rtaid=aoT2iKLgTu-YoopO1yfdWQ.1589471934418.a6c2cdefac35bccfe1cfb290433ed791&_x_zm_rhtaid=899

*World Bee Day | Protecting Our Pollinators (May 15)*
Description
Join FAO North America in advance of World Bee Day for a dynamic webinar
on the importance of pollinators for our food system, the threats they
face and best practices to safeguard them. The session will feature a
preview of the documentary “The Pollinators” directed by Peter Nelson.

Featured Speakers:
Abram J. Bicksler, Agricultural Officer, FAO
Laurie Davies Adams, President and CEO, Pollinator Partnership
David Inouye, Chair, North America Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC)
Peter Nelson, Filmmaker & Beekeeper, Director of “The Pollinators”
Jeff Pettis, President, Apimondia
Time

May 15, 2020 10:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)

--
Dr. David W. Inouye
Professor Emeritus

Principal Investigator