[Pollinator] Fwd: We are working hard for a better future. Together, we will succeed!

Anthony Colangelo ac at pollinator.org
Wed May 27 13:24:51 PDT 2020

Pollinator Partnership Mid-Year Report.
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/391cb8361f69/the-buzz-summer-2610166?e=0caa0484ac>
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=a7ddb2a618&e=0caa0484ac>
Pollinator Partnership
Our mission is to promote the health of pollinators, critical to food and
ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research.
SUPPORT P2
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=d8912a543a&e=0caa0484ac>
Get social with us!
[image: F O L L O W on F A C E B O O K]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=43a9178a42&e=0caa0484ac>
O L L O W on F A C E B O O K
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=31aeed0c9f&e=0caa0484ac>
[image: F O L L O W on T W I T T E R]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=7f2ffb07ac&e=0caa0484ac>
O L L O W on T W I T T E R
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=6e624371b7&e=0caa0484ac>
[image: F O L L O W on I N S T A G R A M]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=78f2d4fa14&e=0caa0484ac>
O L L O W on I N S T A G R A M
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=74b5140cbe&e=0caa0484ac>
We are working hard for a better future. Together, we will succeed!
At this unique time during the pandemic, we are all examining many things
at once—the interdependence of human society; the importance of family,
friends, community; where we get our food; and the health of all species
and our planet. The Covid‐19 pandemic is the first time in human history
that all of the planet’s people are aware of a single threat and are
communicating their experiences across the globe. We are feeling very
similar things: fear of a dire and novel virus; gratitude that we have
communication technology; responsibility to share the burden; and hope that
we will rise together to a better future.

*It is eminently clear that forging an effective path forward requires
solid science, cross discipline cooperation, shared sacrifice, and actions
based on practical solutions, compassion, courage, and optimism.* These are
the same qualities that Pollinator Partnership (P2) has heralded to resolve
the great conservation issues of our time.  Fundamentally, food is a
security issue. Pollinator protection leads to food security and ecosystem
services critical to health for *pollinators, people, plants and the
planet.*

*Pollinator Partnership is leading the way to a better future.* We at P2
have been moving mountains for pollinators while sheltering‐in‐place. We
are eager to share the progress we are making—ALL of which depends on your
support. You won’t find tote bags, address labels or petitions in this
package, but you will find real, on‐the‐ground work that is saving bees
(and bats and butterflies and beetles) every day and every where. *We need
your support more than ever to continue our work for pollinators. Thank
you!*
Laurie Davies Adams
President and CEO
Pollinator Partnership

Read Full Report
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=02f8314de3&e=0caa0484ac>
Featured Sections:

*Pollinator Partnership programs make a real difference - even in a
lockdown*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=711b7ebe0a&e=0caa0484ac>

*Physical distancing rules - native plants; remove invasive plants; take
inventory; bloom*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=2fcb8ab1ce&e=0caa0484ac>

*The P2 Team has it covered; we put  nature first - pollinators win*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=f438709f84&e=0caa0484ac>

*Sustainability, security, resilience and adaptation; P2 has always risen
to the challenge*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=6246360d91&e=0caa0484ac>

Read Full Report
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=5473b83099&e=0caa0484ac>
[image: Forward to a Friend]
<http://us17.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=06ab64451f&e=0caa0484ac>
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=0e9f9ab923&e=0caa0484ac>
info at pollinator.org
415-362-1137
475 Sansome St. 17th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111

You can update your preferences
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=05de7bc991&e=0caa0484ac>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=05de7bc991&e=0caa0484ac&c=06ab64451f>
.

*Copyright © 2020 Pollinator Partnership, All rights reserved.*