[Pollinator] Fwd: Christi Heintz Memorial Award

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Fri May 29 13:46:46 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Danielle Downey <danielle at projectapism.org>
Date: Fri, May 29, 2020 at 1:33 PM
Subject: Christi Heintz Memorial Award

Dear Friends,

Many of you know that Christi Heintz made Project Apis m. what it is today,
in fact many connected organizations owe a debt of gratitude to her
tireless efforts. Christi's family graciously suggested that donations
could be made in her honor to PAm, and we thought it fitting to offer a
research award in her name. Please help us *share this invite* to all those
touched by her work, and contribute to the memorial award fund. Details and
links can be found in the attached file. I feel blessed to work alongside
so many great people in our industry, I know Christi did too!

Danielle Downey

Executive Director

www.projectapism.org