[Pollinator] new article about a national bee monitoring program

David Inouye dwinouye at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:09:51 PST 2020

Dear Dr Inouye,

As co-author of the article /Toward a U.S. national program for
monitoring native bees/, we are pleased to let you know that the final
version – containing full bibliographic details – is now available online.

To help you and the other authors access and share this work, we have
created a Share Link – a personalized URL providing *50 days' free
access* to the article. Anyone clicking on this link before December 26,
2020 will be taken directly to the final version of your article on
ScienceDirect, which they are welcome to read or download. No sign up,
registration or fees are required.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1c1SL_9CgRSgV
<https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1c1SL_9CgRSgV>