[Pollinator] CO Pollinator Summit

David Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Tue Oct 27 07:22:15 PDT 2020

There's still time to register for the 2020 Colorado Pollinator Summit!

We've expanded registration and hope you can join us for a diversity of presentations, panels, and discussions on pollinator research, education, management, and conservation. Registration is $20 and includes access to live streamed sessions, interaction via chat or video during breakout sessions and panel discussions, and the ability to peruse research posters, visit virtual sponsor and vendor booths. Registrants will receive instructional videos before the summit to help them navigate the summit in Both Central. Dr. Dave Goulson will deliver the plenary talk and ECOLOG-L's founder, Dr. David Inouye, will speak about his long-term research in the Research Session!

Thanks so much to all who have help and we hope to see a lot of pollinator researchers there!