[Pollinator] Job Op + Community Garden Award

Rebecca Louie rebecca at thebeeconservancy.org
Tue Aug 3 07:16:22 PDT 2021

Hi All!

I'd love to share two opportunities from The Bee Conservancy:

1. We are hiring a part-time Director of Development. Check out the job
description here:
https://thebeeconservancy.smapply.io/prog/director_of_development/

2. We are currently offering Community Gardens in NYC, Miami, Tampa,
Orlando, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago,
Washington D.C.
a chance to receive a garden planter made from an upcycled whiskey barrel
hand crafted by Brooklyn Woods — plus the supplies and native plants to
fill them with. Learn more about the opportunity here:
https://thebeeconservancy.org/barrels-and-bees-award-announcement-blog/

Thanks so much!
Hive five,
Rebecca

Rebecca Louie, Managing Director
*The Bee Conservancy <https://thebeeconservancy.org/>*
*The Honeybee Conservancy is now The Bee Conservancy!*