[Pollinator] Pollinator Habitat Webinar: available help for your next project - January 26th

pberthelsen at beeandbutterflyfund.org pberthelsen at beeandbutterflyfund.org
Thu Jan 7 13:02:35 PST 2021

Please join The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund and the Hocking Soil & Water
Conservation District (Ohio) as we host a series of Pollinator Habitat
Webinars in January.  The first in the series is on Tuesday, January 26th at
6:00 pm EST/5:00 pm CST.  These are open to the public and we encourage you
to share the word with others.

On this webinar, you'll about pollinator habitat seed mixture design, site
preparation, planting and management as well as the Seed A Legacy program
that offers FREE POLLINATOR SEED MIXES to private, public and corporate
landowners in a 12-state region of the Midwest and Great Plains that have
projects 2 acres and larger.

Please register for this event at:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsfu2vqj0sH9ZxwPQbTPi0U-EmvfZV7FN

We look forward to meeting on the webinar!

Peter S. Berthelsen | Partnership Director

The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund  |  1070 18th Avenue   |  St. Paul, NE
68873
p. (308) 390-0848  |   <mailto:pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org>
pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org  |
<http://www.beeandbutterflyfund.org/> www.BeeAndButterflyFund.org