[Pollinator] HAPPY POLLINATOR WEEK!

Savignano, Dolores dolores_savignano at fws.gov
Thu Jun 24 09:15:53 PDT 2021

HAPPY POLLINATOR WEEK!  The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service<https://www.fws.gov/> is celebrating!  We've refreshed our Pollinator Portal<https://www.fws.gov/pollinators/>, posted a Pollinator Week Proclamation<https://www.fws.gov/pollinators/pdfs/national-pollinator-week-interior-secretary-proclamation-2021-06-21.pdf> from the Secretary of the Department of the Interior,  joined with a North American Pollinator Protection Campaign<http://www.nappc.org/> Task Force to prepare Regional Garden Planting Cards<https://www.pollinator.org/gardencards>, and added new pollinator case studies<https://usbr.maps.arcgis.com/apps/FilterGallery/index.html?appid=761be1aed0bf4f5e9a65f2e62761dcdf&tags=pollinators> to the Collaborative Conservation and Adaptation Strategy Toolbox.

Enjoy!

--Dolores
Dolores Savignano, Ph.D.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service