[Pollinator] Fwd: [MJV-Partners] Fwd: Pollinator Under Pressure film - available on DC Env Film Fest website

Anthony Colangelo ac at pollinator.org
Fri Mar 12 13:31:09 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

Tree Media of  Pollinators Under Pressure
<http://www.pollinatorsunderpressure.org>  , in conjunction with other
great partners
created two additional films that we would like to make you aware:
Pollinators and Farms Under Pressure
Power For Pollinators

Share the webpage out to your resources and feel free to use them to
continue to educate around
the plight of the pollinator to farmers and the public.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional
information.
Thank you all for what you are doing to protect and promote pollinator
habitat and
creating such excellent resources for the pollinators.

I would love any updates about what you are doing. I am happy to share on
our Pollinators Under Pressure facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pollinatorsunderpressure.org

Best,
Laura Cox
Executive Producer