[Pollinator] Free Native Bee Homes for Nonprofits, Schools, Community Orgs

Rebecca Louie rebecca at thebeeconservancy.org
Mon Mar 15 13:13:37 PDT 2021

Please spread the word: Community gardens, schools, parks, and other
nonprofit groups are invited to apply for a free native bee house from The
Bee Conservancy. Our exclusive, sustainable design has bee health and easy
maintenance in mind, and all of our awardees receive ongoing educational
support throughout the year to foster species including leafcutter, mason,
and small carpenter bees. We encourage groups focused on education, the
environment, food justice, and community resilience to apply for our 2021
award.

Please visit this link:
https://thebeeconservancy.org/sponsor-a-hive-eligibility/

Rebecca Louie, Managing Director
*The Bee Conservancy <https://thebeeconservancy.org/>*
*The Honeybee Conservancy is now The Bee Conservancy!*