[Pollinator] USDA-ARS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Plant/Pollinator Interactions

Johanne Brunet jbrunet at wisc.edu
Sat May 8 08:03:27 PDT 2021

There is an opening in the Brunet laboratory for a postdoctoral position to work on bees and
plant mating systems.

Applications and position description can be found at:

https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/USDA-ARS-2021-0105

Zintellect - Climb Higher<https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/USDA-ARS-2021-0105>
*Applications are reviewed on a rolling-basis and this posting could close before the deadline. ARS Office/Lab and Location: A postdoctoral research opportunity is currently available with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service (ARS) located in Madison, Wisconsin.. The Agricultural Research Service (ARS) is the U.S. Department of Agriculture's chief scientific ...
www.zintellect.com

We are looking for a candidate to start this summer, ideally, but will maintain some flexibility with
respect to start date. Applications must be submitted at the Z intellect website for consideration and
will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

Please contact Dr. Brunet if you have any questions about the position.
Johanne.Brunet at usda.gov

Thank you and we are looking forward to reading your applications.

Johanne

Dr. Johanne Brunet

USDA-ARS VCRU

Madison, WI 53706