[Pollinator] Bee City USA No Mow May Q&A Blog

Molly Martin molly.martin at xerces.org
Wed May 26 12:55:49 PDT 2021

This past month Bee City USA encouraged it’s over 250 affiliates to
participate in No Mow May, a conservation initiative that encourages people
to stop mowing for the month of May in order to create habitat and provide
resources for bees and other pollinators.

We were delighted by the response to No Mow May as well as the many
questions and conversations it spurred. Inspired by conversations we’ve had
throughout the month we compiled a list of your questions related to No Mow
May and collaborated with a range of staff from across Xerces’ program
areas to respond to them.

Read our No Mow May Q&A blog <https://beecityusa.org/no-mow-may-qa/>.

*Molly Martin*

*Bee City USA Coordinator*

she/her/hers

628 NE Broadway, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97232, USA

(503) 232-6639 ext. 127

Connect:    www.xerces.org      www.beecityusa.org

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/xercessociety/>     Twitter
<https://twitter.com/xercessociety>     Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/xercessociety/?hl=en>     Blog
<http://www.xerces.org/blog/>     E-newsletter
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001HTk7N6nZumLPinBr8VACbNdTXCe732bGu6KpqC13JAKPti_HBe5xyr7t0p4mDfKe2dOsd-TB1qvv772s6GQfVa_SbKKfwBiwl4blH4KvCjq4dpmA2M9UNZ2axlQwu_1Gvjrl2Rb53WUZwsddwCzyorgxedLAaMy3>
     Donate <https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=b335b6>