[Pollinator] Hiring a native bee field/lab research technician

Keng-Lou James Hung kenglou.hung at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:15:22 PST 2021

Dear pollinator friends,

I hope this message finds you well--and for our friends in the USA, Happy
Thanksgiving!

I am hiring a field and laboratory research technician to do native bee
inventories in Oklahoma this upcoming field season (starting March 2022)!
If you know of anyone who might be interested (e.g., recently graduated
students from your lab?), I would be grateful if you could pass along this
opportunity. Specific details and application can be found here:

https://ou.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=214074

Please direct any inquiries about this position to me (kljhung at ou.edu).

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Sincerely,
James

Keng-Lou James Hung, Assistant Professor
Oklahoma Natural Heritage Inventory & Oklahoma Biological Survey
The University of Oklahoma
111 East Chesapeake St., Norman, OK 73019, USA
Email: kljhung at ou.edu
he|him|his