[Pollinator] Grazing and diversity

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Fri Oct 8 09:24:13 PDT 2021

Research Gate alerted directed me to the attached preprint as the authors cited my old review of beetle-pollination. Those of you working on diversity and pollination of remaining grasslands may find this of interest. One wonders what would happen if yaks were excluded from alpine sites in the Heng Duan mountains as part of an experimental series?

Peter