[Pollinator] Registration open - urban pollinator conference Oct 10-12

Elsa Youngsteadt eyoungsteadt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:28:39 PDT 2022

Colleagues,

Registration for the Protecting Pollinators in Urban Landscapes conference
is now open!

The registration site is here
*https://events.anr.msu.edu/protectingpollinators22/
<https://events.anr.msu.edu/protectingpollinators22/>*

The conference program and other details are available on the conference
website http://protectingpollinators.org/

Poster submissions are welcome and are integrated into the registration
process.

Thanks to a conference grant from USDA-NIFA, we are also able to offer a
limited number of scholarships this year for student and non-student
participants. Scholarship applications are available at the registration
link.

Sincerely,
Elsa