[Pollinator] Western Monarch Thanksgiving Count surpasses 300, 000 butterflies and counting

Matthew Shepherd matthew.shepherd at xerces.org
Wed Dec 7 11:14:49 PST 2022

Hi everyone, just sharing another update from our monarch staff on how the
Western Monarch Count is going -- and it looks like more good news!

Matthew

________

*Matthew Shepherd*
Director of Outreach & Education
*he/him/his*

*THE XERCES SOCIETYfor Invertebrate Conservation*

The Xerces Society's Western Monarch Count: Mid-Season Update, December 2022