[Pollinator] Webinar: Pollinator health and habitat from a beekeeper's perspective

pberthelsen beeandbutterflyfund.org pberthelsen at beeandbutterflyfund.org
Mon Feb 14 09:13:24 PST 2022

Join The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund for our next webinar!  We will be having a conversation with professional beekeeper Zac Browning from Browning's Honey, about how pollinator habitat impacts the beekeeping industry and its sustainability.

Mark your calendars and pre-register here:
Feb 23rd, 10:00 am CST - registration at: https://bit.ly/3rnU3B4<https://bit.ly/3rnU3B4?fbclid=IwAR04dIHf-C0whvOCJ-U6w7aeg14GQDXzRD7mLOiP8i1YYP04r5c03JljGe0>
Feb 24th, 7:00 pm CST - registration at: https://bit.ly/3IWE7f0<https://bit.ly/3IWE7f0?fbclid=IwAR1xpgA2Dha1XcrYpVNPd-XSO3GF0Xigu26tpK_J1Y0_s7hJqeHjsMOPXQ8>

Peter S. Berthelsen | Partnership Director
The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund  |  1070 18th Avenue   |  St. Paul, NE  68873
p. (308) 390-0848  |  pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org<mailto:pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org>  |  www.BeeAndButterflyFund.org<http://www.beeandbutterflyfund.org/>