[Pollinator] Save the Date for Pollinator Week 2022

Anthony Colangelo ac at pollinator.org
Fri Feb 25 10:40:42 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

*Pollinator Week will take place from June 20-26 this year* and Pollinator
Partnership is excited to announce that the Pollinator Week Website
<https://www.pollinator.org/pollinator-week> has been updated and is now
live! Visit our website to download the official 2022 Pollinator Week logos
and social media graphics, register your activities on the new event map,
and download our toolkits and educational resources.

Pollinator Week is an annual celebration in support of pollinator health
that was initiated and is managed by Pollinator Partnership
<https://www.pollinator.org/>. It is a time to raise awareness for
pollinators and spread the word about what we can do to protect them. The
great thing about Pollinator Week is that you can celebrate and get
involved any way you like!

Popular events include planting for pollinators, hosting garden tours,
participating in bee and butterfly ID workshops, and so much more. However
you choose to celebrate this June 20-26, be sure to register your event on
the map, and share your story with us on social media using the hashtag
#PollinatorWeek!

Best,
Anthony Colangelo (he/him)
Communications Coordinator
Pollinator Partnership Canada

PO Box 73619

Wychwood PO

Toronto, Ontario

c: 647-895-2393

<https://www.pollinatorpartnership.ca/>

The land where I live and work is located in Sǫ̀ mba k'è, Denendeh
(Yellowknife, Northwest Territories),
on Chief Drygeese Territory, traditional territory of the Yellowknives Dene
and homelands of the Indigenous Métis of the North Slave Métis Alliance.