[Pollinator] Two seasonal field tech job openings at The Xerces Society

Mary Ann Lau maryann.lau at xerces.org
Wed Jan 26 14:44:50 PST 2022

JOIN US!

Come join a team of conservation professionals at the Xerces Society who
are dedicated to protecting some of the world’s most important animals. We
are seeking an experienced, temporary, full-time technician level position
to support our bumble bee conservation program and assist with bumble bee
surveys and data analysis during the Summer 2022 field season in Oregon.

At Xerces, we work to protect rare and endangered species and their
habitat. Our methods focus on habitat conservation planning, education,
scientific analysis, advocacy, and applied research to conserve
invertebrates, such as bees, butterflies, mollusks, and fireflies.

*JOB TITLE: *Bumble Bee Technician (Two open positions)

*LOCATION: *Government Camp, OR or surrounding area.

*COMPENSATION: *$22.00 - $25.00 per hour, commensurate with qualifications.

*JOB TERM: *Start date of approximately May 15. Term of employment is
approximately 4 months after the expected start date.

*STATUS: *Hourly non-exempt, seasonal position, scheduled to work
approximately 40 hours/week, M-F but occasionally on a weekend, if
necessary.

*APPLICATION DEADLINE: *February 15, 2022
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:

All applications must be submitted via our application website at:
http://bit.ly/xerces-jobs.

Xerces provides reasonable accommodations for the job application process
if needed. If you need an accommodation to complete the job application
process, please email reasonable.accomodation at xerces.org.
<reasonable.accomodation at xerces.org>

*Note: *In our effort to keep our employees, partners, clients and the
public safe, Xerces Society follows a mandatory vaccination policy,
requiring employees have up-to-date vaccinations for COVID-19.