[Pollinator] save the date - urban pollinator conference Oct 10-12

Elsa Youngsteadt eyoungsteadt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:45:02 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a quick save-the-date for the upcoming Protecting Pollinators
in Urban Landscapes Conference, to be held Oct 10-12 in Athens, Georgia,
USA.

After skipping a year for the pandemic, we're back with an exciting program
including not only talks and posters but also workshops on bee
identification and implementing city- or campus-wide pollinator
conservation.

Registration and a call for posters will open soon. For now you can see the
program of speakers here:
http://protectingpollinators.org/index.php/protecting-pollinators-conference/program/2022-program/

The Protecting Pollinators in Urban Landscapes Conference is an opportunity
for researchers, educators and practitioners to exchange information,
ideas, and experiences related to pollinator health and conservation in
urban and ornamental landscapes. Our target audience includes academic and
industry researchers, land managers, educators, Master Gardeners, and urban
conservation practitioners.

Apologies for duplicate posts.

Sincerely,
Elsa