[Pollinator] Beeflow is hiring!

Laura Ward laura at beeflow.com
Thu May 26 12:14:32 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Beeflow is hiring!

Beeflow <https://www.beeflow.com/> is a biotech startup company that
leverages scientific knowledge and technology to improve the impact of
ecosystem services in agriculture. We create and manage pollination
programs for farmers which increase crop yields by up to 60%. Beeflow
combines scientific knowledge of crop pollination, bee biology & behavior
and chemical ecology with proprietary technologies including molecules that
help train bees to pollinate specific crops and a plant-based bee diet that
enhances bees’ immune system. This novel approach to pollination management
allows growers to produce more with less. Based in California and with
operations across the US West Coast, Mexico, Peru and Argentina, Beeflow
closed an $8.3M Series A in May 2021 with Ospraie Ag Sciences, Future
Ventures, Vectr Ventures, Jeff Wilke (former CEO of Worldwide Consumer at
Amazon), SOSV and others.  Beeflow’s team of experts includes biologists,
ecologists, entomologists, agronomists, and entrepreneurs.  For more
information about Beeflow, please visit www.beeflow.com.

If you want to join us on our journey to help build a food system in
harmony with nature, *take a look at our current job openings and apply:
https://apply.workable.com/beeflow/#jobs
<https://apply.workable.com/beeflow/#jobs>*. Feel free to forward this
email to those who might BEE a good fit for these positions.

Enjoy your week and take care!

Best regards,
Laura

Laura T. Ward, PhD (she/her)