[Pollinator] May 15 World Bee Day Zoom event

Kit Prendergast kitprendergast21 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:27:08 PDT 2023

Hi Beeple,
As many of you are aware, World Bee Day is coming up next month!
I will be holding a live Zoom presentation and discussion about where the
native bee 'industry' is at, what needs to be done, and where to from here.
This presentation has been informed by discussions with other independent
researchers in the field. I'll then hand it to the table to have a
discussion. This is both a timely, but also fun presentation, replete with
memes!
Registration is just $5.
It will be on
MONDAY, MAY 15, 2023 AT 7 PM (Brisbane, QLD, Australia time)

Please email me to register and so I can send you the Zoom link closer to
the date. Feel free to share with friends and colleagues!

Best,
Kit
--
Dr Kit Prendergast
Native bee scientist, conservation biologist and zoologist