[Pollinator] Reminder: Monarch Blitz starts today!

Isis Howard isis.howard at xerces.org
Fri Jul 28 10:56:12 PDT 2023

Get ready! The International Monarch Monitoring Blitz begins today, July
28th!

For the next two weeks, we invite you to submit monarch and milkweed
observations to the Western Monarch Milkweed Mapper and other participating
community science projects.

Volunteer observations are critical to our collective understanding of
monarch populations and habitat during the summer breeding season. The last
day to participate is August 6th. We hope you’ll join us in this community
science effort!

Learn more about the Monarch Blitz here:
http://www.cec.org/international-monarch-monitoring-blitz/

THANKS!

--

Isis Howard *(she/her)*

Endangered Species Conservation Biologist

Western Monarch Community Science

Remote Office: Sacramento, CA

Cell: (503) 212-0546

*Protecting the Life That Sustains Us*

Connect with us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/xercessociety/>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/xercessociety>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/xercessociety/?hl=en>, YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiPLPJuySOgn6CbjkOxqLQ>.

Visit xerces.org to read our blog <https://xerces.org/blog> and sign up for
our e-newsletter
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001HTk7N6nZumLPinBr8VACbNdTXCe732bGu6KpqC13JAKPti_HBe5xyr7t0p4mDfKe2dOsd-TB1qvv772s6GQfVa_SbKKfwBiwl4blH4KvCjq4dpmA2M9UNZ2axlQwu_1Gvjrl2Rb53WUZwsddwCzyorgxedLAaMy3>
.

Support our work: Donate <https://secure.qgiv.com/for/xerces>!