[Pollinator] Fwd: Register for the 2024 Pollinator Steward Certification Training!

Anthony Colangelo ac at pollinator.org
Tue Nov 7 13:19:56 PST 2023

Early Bird Registration NOW OPEN
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/da56d3b72824/protecting-pollinators-through-collaboration-2612479?e=0caa0484ac>
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=953ba19b15&e=0caa0484ac>

*Register for the 2024 Pollinator Steward Certification Training*
We are excited to announce that we will be running our virtual Pollinator
Steward Certification (PSC) training again in 2024!

There are *limited spaces* so *register today*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=2924d942cc&e=0caa0484ac>
to reserve your spot in this educational program offered only by Pollinator
Partnership. PSC empowers people with the scientific know-how to make a
real difference for pollinators, people, and the planet.

Topics include an introduction to the wonderful world of pollinators, how
they live and thrive, threats to pollinators, and how we all can help.
Details will be provided on habitat creation for pollinators in many
landscapes including parks, rights-of-way, urban gardens, and farms.
Additional information on pollinator identification and how to spread your
knowledge will be provided.

This course is ideal for home gardeners, land managers (large and small),
farmers, and anyone that wants to do more to support pollinators. Join our
growing community of Certified Pollinator Stewards!
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=5ef609f741&e=0caa0484ac>

*The 2024 program will begin February, 2024 and run to April, 2024*.
Exact dates to be announced.

   - There will be one module every week or other week.
   - All modules will be recorded and provided to registrants; you do not
   need to attend live.
   - More information on speakers and content details will be shared closer
   to the start of the program.

*Certification requires TWO steps:*

   1. Completion of a 9-part virtual training module (live or view recorded
   modules). Once complete, a short learning form must be filled out to share
   training takeaways.
   2. Completion of 1 habitat creation action and 1 outreach or education
   action. A similar short form must be filled out to show proof of actions by
   the following year.

*Limited Spaces - Register Today!*
*Early Bird Registration (November 7 to December 31) - $150 USD*
Regular Registration (January 1 to February 1) - $200 USD
REGISTER TODAY
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=4f922f5e1e&e=0caa0484ac>

The registration fee for the Pollinator Steward Certification (PSC)
training will be put to work directly towards the continuation and
expansion of this program. *You will recieve a tax receipt at the end of
the year for your contribution to our program*.

Pollinator Partnership is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization- the
largest in the world dedicated exclusively to the protection and promotion
of pollinators and their ecosystems.

*If you are unable to register for our PSC program due to a
financial barrier, you may fill out and apply for a partial or full subsidy
for our program here
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=a0ce49543d&e=0caa0484ac>.*
*For more information about the Pollinator Steward Certification, please
visit https://www.pollinator.org/psc
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=b04d64fb10&e=0caa0484ac>
or
email stewards at pollinator.org <stewards at pollinator.org>.*
[image: Twitter]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=389a0f88c9&e=0caa0484ac>
[image: Facebook]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=e0a3791a16&e=0caa0484ac>
[image: Website]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=f83529c121&e=0caa0484ac>
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=2d3b609889&e=0caa0484ac>

info at pollinator.org
415-362-1137
600 Montgomery Street, Suite 440
San Francisco, CA 94111

You can update your preferences
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=7369124230&e=0caa0484ac>
 or unsubscribe from this list
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=c293d61b58&e=0caa0484ac>
.

*Copyright © 2023 Pollinator Partnership, All rights reserved.*

This email was sent to ac at pollinator.org
*why did I get this?*
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/about?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=5865b65e13&e=0caa0484ac&c=89e03e1765>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=5865b65e13&e=0caa0484ac&c=89e03e1765>
    update subscription preferences
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=5865b65e13&e=0caa0484ac&c=89e03e1765>
Pollinator Partnership · 475 Sansome St Fl 17 · San Francisco, CA
94111-3103 · USA