[Pollinator] orchid seminar

Peter Bernhardt bernhap3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 20:36:17 PDT 2023

Some of you know I was invited to be one of the plenary speakers at the
12th Pollinator Symposium held at the Kirstenbosch Garden in Cape Town
South Africa (October 16-20). My talk was co-authored with Dr. Retha
Edens-Meier and Dr. Zong-Xin Ren (KIB Yunnan).The organizers wanted plenary
talks to run for 1 hour and 30 minutes (with question time). Anything
lasting that long needed practice. Alexand Linan at the Missouri Botanical
Garden was kind enough to give me the October 9 slot in their weekly
seminar series. Those seminars are always added to the Missouri Botanical
Garden Channel on Youtube.

If you want to see my first attempt please use the link below. Once again,
this is a warning that the presentation lasts almost an hour but you should
like the photos. A number of them came from Rudie Kuiter and you will note
that the acknowledgements advertise his book. We also received photos from
Daniela Scaccabarozi (spelling) and you may enjoy her new channel on
YouTube (Earth To Be). The link to her channel is also in the
acknowledgements. Feel free to share the link with others.

Once again, please stick with my new email address. My old one was finally
returned but I'm going to close ut once I've harvested remaining emails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wFvm6PFYk