[Pollinator] Fwd: Bee Friendly Gardening Program Changes

Sara Wittenberg sw at pollinator.org
Thu Jan 18 10:51:12 PST 2024

Bee Friendly Gardening
A program of
Do you want to create a real difference for pollinators in your yard or
neighborhood? Pollinator Partnership's Bee Friendly Gardening
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=9eb0a78caf&e=c8bbddde14>
(BFG) program is going through some exciting changes and expansion. BFG
membership is now open to all– whether you already have a buzzing bee
garden or if you are interested in learning more about how to create a
pollinator garden and connecting with our BFG community. Once you are a BFG
member, you’ll receive a membership certificate, a monthly newsletter, have
the option to join our facebook group, receive special offers, and be
eligible to register your garden and receive a garden sign. Our program is
in its early days, but we already have 400 registered gardens– help us
reach our goal of 1000 Members and 500 registered BFGs by the end of 2024!
Join Us Today
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=53d2dc0227&e=c8bbddde14>
Please consider sharing this email with your networks to increase our
impact.
[image: Share]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=e17df72000&e=c8bbddde14>
Share
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=232892b2b6&e=c8bbddde14>
[image: Share]
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=2171b32431&e=c8bbddde14>
Share
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=81c06c9fe4&e=c8bbddde14>
[image: Forward]
<https://us17.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=1c74231ea7&e=c8bbddde14>
<https://us17.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=1c74231ea7&e=c8bbddde14>
*Copyright © 2024, Pollinator Partnership All rights reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=120951c893&e=c8bbddde14&c=1c74231ea7>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://pollinator.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d3fc276110a2ce56101ecad16&id=120951c893&e=c8bbddde14&c=1c74231ea7>.