[Pollinator] Healthy Habitats Gardening

Ash White ashwhitehort at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:37:17 PDT 2024

Hello, Pollinator People,

Do you know of a memory care, assisted living, skilled nursing,
rehabilitation, or similar facility that would benefit from access to
healthy natural space, and interaction with our beautiful Colorado
pollinators?
Do you have a facility space that *could* be transformed from unused patio
space into habitat for our littler creatures?

*Please nominate a facility
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedZev4TZfoSp2rJdEGmviXB1dQDM3UkZaggCZrN_IITZp2Wg/viewform?pli=1>
or apply
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqiUjCUGLImxaa0UybnpJUSNXEhCn8Skb1zjacaBC2dzHqxw/viewform>
to be a part of the 2024 cohort for the Healthy Habitats Gardening
Program! *

HHG provides social, cognitive, psychological and physical benefits to
adults across the front range via co-installation and care of habitat
gardens. The program's goal is to provide a home and safe space for
movement for Colorado's smaller wildlife while facilitating a connection to
nature, continued education, and route to health for older adults.

Learn more about the program here
<https://butterflies.org/healthy-habitat-gardening/>, and share the
attached flier with your networks!

Enjoy the day,