[atariparty-news] Atari Party keeps growing (see you in 11 days!)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 3 22:17:26 PST 2010

Hi again Atari Party fans!  The party only a week and a half away,
and I hope you're at least half as excited as I am. :)

The event has expanded a little in the last few weeks.  There are now
twelve of us slated to bring a total of over FORTY computers and
video game systems (together with over 550 games)!

Have I mentioned yet that I encourage you to tell your friends? ;)
Just point them here:

  http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to ask again whether anyone out
here would be willing to help with setup, breakdown and/or 'ushering'
for part of the event.  Extra TVs and monitors might be helpful, too.
Please let me know if you can help!  Thanks,

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer